The aim of the ENHANCER Project is to enable the SuTPs and the LHC (Local Host Communities) in developing new and growing businesses to provide sustainable jobs and livelihoods and develop a sustainable enabling institutional environment. The framework consists of modular strategies and actions that can be tailored to different types of regional, sectoral and socio-cultural settings.
EUR 17 million out of the total EUR 32.5 Million project budget is allocated for grant support to SMEs and cooperatives operating in İstanbul, İzmir, Bursa, Konya, Mersin and Kayseri to support their job creation potential under the ENHANCER project. It is planned to support well-established, promising cooperatives in targeted provinces to grow and thereby generate sustainable employment for SuTPs and LHC members, with a total grant amount of EUR 2 million within this component.
- Generating sustainable employment for SuTPs and LHC members,
- Integrating SuTPs into the Turkish economy through sustainable employment,
- Increasing the amount of decent and registered employment opportunities,
- Improving matching jobs and worker skills,
- Scaling up production through improving resource efficiency and inclusive recruitment of new members or employees,
- Digitalizing business processes through inclusive recruitment of new members or
You may also send your relevant questions to email@example.com.
Please note that documents shared on this page are informative. Final binding documents are available on the application link below:
On the Documents tab you can find the revised Guidelines for Applicants for this Call for Proposal. If there is any conflict between different versions of the Guideline, the version published in the ICMPD Electronic Application Platform (In-Tend) will be valid. Any changes shall take place through ICMPD Electronic Application Platform (In-Tend).